Answered By: Doug Bolden
Last Updated: Jun 20, 2017     Views: 381

We offer interlibrary loan (ILL) for books and articles that we do not currently own or circulate. If you are a student, faculty, or staff, you can access our ILL request by logging into and then entering your Charger ID and password. Go to "New Request", and then choose ILL Book Request for books or ILL Article Request for articles.

Then, fill out all of the information asked for.

If you need further information, you can email the ILL department at illuah@edu or call them at either 256-824-6124 or 256-824-6522. You can also refer to the follow page for more information:

Be aware of two important facts:

  • Textbooks for current classes can not be ILLed.
  • It takes time to get a book.