Answered By: Doug Bolden Last Updated: Oct 07, 2015 Views: 34
Reserves are items which have been set aside by UAH instructors for the students in their classes. Items on reserve can be found at the User Services Desk (on your left as you walk into the library). Please give them your instructor's last name and the title of the item that is on reserve. If you are not sure about the title, log in to your library account at http://librarycatalog.uah.edu (top right corner) and then click on the Reserve Desk link. Then you can lookup items on reserve by instructor, course number, or course name. Reserve items are also frequently listed on the class syllabus. Also, please note the following about reserve items:
· You must be a current UAH student enrolled in the instructor's class to be eligible to check out reserves.
· You must have your UAH Charger Card with you in order to check out any reserve item.
· Reserve materials may not be browsed behind the User Services desk, nor handled by the patron before they have been checked out.
· Reserves with checkout times less than 24 hours may not leave the library.
· Do not remove staples from reserve items.
Please contact the User Services Desk for additional questions or assistance at 256-824-6530.