Answered By: Doug Bolden
Last Updated: Oct 07, 2015     Views: 29

The University of Wisconsin-Madison Libraries in collaboration with the University of Illinois at Chicago Libraries are currently working on digitizing this series.  You can find 1861-1960 (with some missing volumes) online at the following Website:

You can find more recent volumes (up to 1976) at the U.S. Department of State Office of the Historian Website:

The Salmon Library also has 390 print volumes available in this series.  To find out which ones, just do a title search in our library catalog for "Foreign relations of the United States : Diplomatic papers, 1861-"  These are now being shelved in our Government Documents area on the ground floor. 

Please check at the Reference Desk for additional assistance locating this series.

Related Topics

Contact Us


Other ways to contact us: