Answered By: Doug Bolden
Last Updated: Oct 07, 2015     Views: 431

1.  Go to the "Find a Journal Title" link from our library homepage.

2.  Search for the title "Transactions of the American Society of Civil Engineers."

3.  You should see a link that says Salmon Library (Print Only). Click on that link and it will take you to our catalog.

4.  From there you will see that we have textual holdings of volumes 75-161.  The call number is TJ1 .A7 and can be found on the 3rd floor, north building.

Related Topics

Contact Us


Other ways to contact us: